2014 Jamboree Sport
1. Fleetwood's Tuff-Ply Roofing Technology is one of the most durable roofing materials on the market and also resists radiation by reflecting sunlight to reduce chalking. White roof material minimizes heat build-up, keeping the temperature cool and comfortable.
2. Reliable Tuffpex Plumbing runs throughout each vehicle creating a durable seal on all internal tubing. TuffPEX plumbing is tough, can withstand cold temperatures, is flexible and corrosion resistant. The TuffPEX system is an industry leader in quality plumbing.
3. Tuff-Coat® Fiberglass Composite resists UV rays, cracks and impacts. Fleetwood uses one seamless, solid piece of exclusive Tuff-Coat® fiberglass composite for each outer wall.
4. Vacu-Bond® Sidewalls, Floors And Ceilings ensure a strong, weather-resistant structure, framed in aluminum or steel. The Vacu-bond® process is unmatched by many competitors.
5. High Density Block Foam Insulation is precisely cut to fit between framing members. This insures maximum insulation throughout the vehicle.
Drawing is for illustrative purposes only to highlight aspects of motorhome construction. Actual motorhome design depends on model and is subject to change.