American Coach Featured On Rachael Ray’s Million Pound Makeover
March 01, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (March 1, 2012) – American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV, Inc., and its 2012 American Revolution was recently featured by renown celebrity cook and television personality Rachael Ray during their Million Pound Makeover episode.
When Oklahoma City was named one of the fattest places in America, mayor Nick Cornett responded by challenging citizens to lose 1 million pounds. The Rachael Ray Show sent its style contributor Kyan Douglas and its Million Pound Makeover motor coach to Oklahoma City to greet these participants and reward them for their inspiring weight loss with a trip to New York City for a head-to-toe makeover.
“We were pleased to participate with Go RVing and the Rachael Ray Show,” stated Kyle McCrary, Vice- President of American Coach. “And we’d also like to offer our sincere congratulations to the participants in Oklahoma City on their incredible accomplishment. They are an inspiration.”
For more information about American Coach and its line of luxury coaches, call 1-800-854-1344 or visit www.americancoach.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House