Fleetwood RV and American Coach Announce Open House Event
August 23, 2013Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (August 23, 2013) – Fleetwood RV and American Coach will display more than 25 new 2014 models, including several exciting new floorplans at the upcoming Elkhart Open House Event September 17-19.
With a continued focus on innovative design, both brands will display models with entirely new interior and exterior décors for the 2014 model year. New floor plans on display for the Excursion 33D, Southwind 34A and new Providence 42P are a direct result of customer feedback and the company’s commitment to designing unique floorplans that offer customers more choices.
“We’re always eager to showcase all our latest products, designs and floor plans,” said Kyle McCrary, Senior Vice-President of Product Planning and Design for Fleetwood RV & American Coach. “What you’ll see at this event is a culmination of our desire to create innovative designs that are well engineered, functional, and beautifully designed inside and out.”
The display area will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and located at 52950 Frederic Drive at the corner of County Road 6 and Frederic Drive. Visitors can enjoy a complimentary hot lunch served each day from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Fleetwood RV executives and sales team members will be on hand to answer questions and talk with visitors and dealers.
For more information about Fleetwood RV or the Elkhart Open House display, call 1-260-728-2121.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House