Fleetwood RV to Reveal Exciting News at RVIA
November 24, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 24, 2014) – Fleetwood RV will change the conversation in the RV industry with exciting reveals at this year’s RVIA National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, December 2 – 4 at booth #1801.
A press conference will be held in the Fleetwood RV booth at 10 a.m. on December 2, when the company will reveal its latest advancements and achievements that reinforce its position as an industry leader in the manufacturing of quality-constructed, innovative motorhomes.
Join Fleetwood RV at 10 a.m. in booth #1801 for all the latest.
About Fleetwood RV
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House