Fleetwood RV Partners with Bellmont High School In CANstruction® 2012
April 20, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (April 20, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, recently partnered with Bellmont High School in their participation during CANstruction® 2012, in support of the Community Harvest Food Bank (CHFB).
CANstruction pairs local high school students with business sponsors and engineering mentors to design and build structures based on this year’s theme, “Building Team Spirit.” Here’s the twist – they’re all built using only cans of food, which are then donated to Community Harvest Food Bank (CHFB) and for distribution throughout the nine counties which it serves.
On exhibit from April 14 – 22 at Fort Wayne’s Glenbrook Mall, Bellmont’s “Yes We Can” structure represents unity and friendship through its global representation as well as showing the strong ties within the families and community.
“We’re extremely pleased to be able to sponsor Bellmont High School in this worthwhile cause,” said Doug Hormann, Human Resources Manager of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “Fleetwood RV is a proud member of the Decatur community and proud to sponsor our hometown high school.”
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House