Fleetwood RV Highlights New Floor Plans for Diesel Models at RVIA Show
November 29, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 29, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, highlighted new floor plans for three of its Class A Diesel models, the Discovery, Expedition and Excursion, at the 50th Annual RVIA National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Excursion, a low-profile, mid-entry diesel pusher, offers the new 35B and 35C floor plans, which provide the makings for memorable dining experiences with a wrap-around galley with counter extension, a mid-coach 18 cu. ft. residential refrigerator and an extendable dining table credenza with ample storage. The bedroom features a wardrobe slide-out and a 32" Sony® LCD HDTV.
The popular 40X floor plan is now available in the Expedition. A mid-coach 40" Sony® LCD HDTV entertainment center is included, and complementing the Expedition’s spacious interior are multiple furniture options, including an L-shaped sofa, a spacious side-aisle single bathroom and an available king bed.
Abounding in luxury, the Discovery 40E floor plan offers a bath and a half with a Super Shower, a Villa® L-shaped transformer sofa, a large galley Corian® backsplash and spice shelf and ultra- wide pantry storage and display cabinet. The 40E also includes a freestanding dinette with a hide-away 46" Sony® LCD HDTV and an available king bed.
“Our Diesel models provide not only welcome efficiency on the road, but also contemporary layouts with inspiring design and décor,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV. “Our goal is to provide our customers with vehicles that allow them to live their dreams and fully enjoy the freedom of owning a motorhome.”
For more information about these new floor plans and Fleetwood RV’s entire line-up, call 1-800- 322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House