Fleetwood RV Hosts Dealer Open House to Unveil New Designs
September 06, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (September 6, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, will showcase new motorhome designs at the 2012 Elkhart Dealer Open House from September 18th – 20th.
Featuring many upgrades to its Class A gas and diesel product lines, Fleetwood introduces new floor plans for top selling models Bounder, Bounder Classic, Southwind and Discovery. The company’s expansive 2013 product line-up continues to showcase the quality construction, reliability and innovative design that have made Fleetwood RV the premier motorhome manufacturer.
Fleetwood introduces two new floor plans for its innovative compact diesel pusher, the Excursion. Excursion’s 35B and 35C both boast contemporary layouts and design throughout including a mid- coach Whirlpool 18-cubic foot residential refrigerator and wrap-around kitchen providing functionality and an abundant space for cooking and dining.
“We listened to feedback directly from our customers in creating these new floor plans and designs for our 2013 models,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “Our new floor plans feature contemporary designs that will resonate with savvy consumers and our sales team is excited for the opportunity to show the new designs to both current and potential dealers,” said Draheim.
Fleetwood’s nationwide sales team will be on hand to show the new product and conduct product training – dealers should contact their district sales manager to schedule times for exclusive training.
The Fleetwood RV Open House event will be located just 1 mile west of the RV/MH Hall of Fame on County Road 6 at Fredric Drive in Elkhart. The product display can be found adjacent to the Burston Marketing building at 52950 Frederic Drive. Complimentary lunch will be served daily.
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House