Fleetwood RV Launches New Class A Gas Product
September 18, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Flair makes a showing at Elkhart Open House
DECATUR, INDIANA – Fleetwood RV announced a new Class A gas product this morning at their Dealer Open House Event in Elkhart, Indiana. The Fleetwood Flair was last seen in the marketplace in 2007 but has now been reintroduced as a feature-packed crossover style Class-A in 26 to 28 foot lengths.
“Fleetwood has a history of building quality- constructed motorhomes with lasting durability. Fleetwood customers know to trust and expect it. Fleetwood has more coaches on the road than anyone else. It speaks volumes to the level of quality that we produce,” says John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV. “By introducing the Fleetwood Flair, we are continuing to provide the highest level of construction and quality, now in an affordable Class A gas option.”
The Flair is available in three floor plan options: 26D, 26E, and 28F. The Flair is packed with features, such as: segment exclusive bus-style, side-swing aluminum baggage doors, LED front headlight accents, 4 color full body paint, power LED awning, standard exterior TV, and European hidden hinges on cabinetry.
“We believe consumers will be impressed with the Flair. It is quality-built with an extensive set of features for an affordable price,” says Lenny Razo, Director of Sales – Eastern. “Trusted value and quality construction; it is hard to resist. We believe that Flair will be the new leader in the segment.”
For more information about Fleetwood RV products or becoming an authorized Fleetwood RV dealer, please visit fleetwoodrv.com or contact a member of our sales team at 800-854-1344.
About Fleetwood RV:
Fleetwood R V is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House