Fleetwood RV Announces Sales Success at 2012 America’s Largest RV Show
September 19, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (September 19, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, announced recent sales success at the Pennsylvania RV & Camping Association’s 2012 America’s Largest RV Show. The show was held September 10 – 16 in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Fleetwood RV reported over 50% sales growth over last year’s show, with increased sales of Class A gas and diesel motor homes. This exceptional growth was driven by the Bounder and Excursion brands retail volume. This success can be attributed to exciting new products, partnering dealer Grumbine’s RV and the record attendance.
“We’re extremely pleased with the results generated by the Hershey show,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “We’ve worked hard to make the 2013 product line our most exciting yet with new floor plans that meet the needs and wants of our customers. It’s exciting to see such an overwhelming response to our products. These results prove that great products and great dealers are a winning combination.”
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House