Fleetwood RV Launches Website Enhancements For Fleetwood RV Owners
April 05, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (April 5, 2012) – Fleetwood RV has unveiled an enhanced version of its state-of-the-art website to deliver a seamless, efficient online experience to its valued customers. The new site contains an expansion of the Owner Center to include additional product resources and service features to help improve the overall Fleetwood RV customer experience. These new features, available at FleetwoodRV.com, provide easy access to the company’s wide array of product information, parts, Factory Service Center, and more.
The website’s Owner Center has been updated to include functionality for owner manuals which now can be downloaded for free. Pull-down menus for each category of product enable customers to target the year models they are seeking more easily. The site offers a Parts and Service link, allowing direct access to the Factory Service Center where customers can request a service appointment or an estimate. A Rally Service Request feature provides convenient access of emergency service to Fleetwood RV customers that attend major national rallies or owner club events. Owners have access to the Events feature where they can now register online for the Fleetwood RV National Homecoming Rally in Goshen, Indiana, held June 27 – July 1.
The enhanced site includes a change of ownership form which allows customers the opportunity to update their contact information due to used purchase or transfer of ownership.
“These new enhancements to the Fleetwood RV website are designed to make our customers’ lives easier,” stated John Draheim, Fleetwood RV President and CEO. “We want to provide our owners with the information and resources they need to make their Fleetwood RV ownership a great experience. Our new features and navigation tools will make visiting our website an enjoyable experience and provide customer confidence in knowing they made an excellent choice in purchasing the Fleetwood RV brand.”
For more information about Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House