Fleetwood RV’s Shows 2013 Excursion at Richmond RV Expo
February 10, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (February 10, 2012) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, in partnership with McGeorge Rolling Hills RV, kicked-off the 2012 Richmond Camping RV Expo with a private reception and showing of the all new 2013 Fleetwood Excursion.
The private event gave eager Virginia consumers a sneak-preview of the new 2013 Excursion amidst cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a large display of other Fleetwood RV motor homes. “We do this show each year, but revealing the Excursion at the preview event really made it incredible,” said Ed McNamara, General Manager of McGeorge Rolling Hills RV. “This coach breaks the mold when it comes to diesel pushers,” said McNamara, “and it gives buyers that could only afford a used diesel a chance to step into a new one.”
Consumers lined up in anticipation to get their first glimpse of the Excursion. “We’re extremely happy with the consumer response in support of the new Excursion,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. “This positive feedback and the dedication and enthusiasm shown by dealers like McGeorge RV reinforces our commitment to delivering innovative new products.”
At just 33 feet long, the Excursion impressed consumers with its modern features such as the unique drop-down 40” Sony® LCD HDTV that lowers down from an overhead cabinet with the touch of a button. Fleetwood’s exclusive Hide-A-Loft drop-down bed, which adds a second queen bed, was also one of the top highlights of this compact coach. Another top feature which peaked consumer interest was the optional washer and dryer, a significant edge over that of its competitors.
For more information on the 2013 Fleetwood Excursion or other Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House