Fleetwood RV Reveals New Website
October 27, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (October 27, 2014) – Fleetwood RV recently unveiled a new website featuring an engaging design that highlights its entire product line. The website was built with a responsive design, optimized for mobile usage since Fleetwood owners spend much of their time traveling and are more likely to use mobile devices.
Visitors will find simple, intuitive navigation and helpful shopping tools, including a dealer locator and build-your-own feature. Also on the website is a motorhome locator for those who want to find a specific Fleetwood model. This live, interactive search tool allows owners to find a motorhome near them and more easily contact the dealer for more information.
Owners can download current and past model year brochures as PDFs or view them in an electronic flip version on the website. The new Fleetwood website provides an ideal environment to explore every Fleetwood motorhome, inside and out.
“The website’s innovative design and functionality compliments our brand very well,” said Steven Hileman, director of marketing at Fleetwood RV. “We recognize the importance of user-friendly communications through the web. Recent trends reported by comScore Inc indicate that the web accounts for three out of the top five most common places where consumers begin their shopping experience. Therefore, we’ve taken that into consideration and incorporated several elements to ensure a user-friendly navigation.”
For more information on Fleetwood RV, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House