Fleetwood Debuts New RV and More at RVIA
November 22, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 22, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, will reveal exciting changes at the 49th annual National RV Trade Show, which will be held November 29th through December 1st
in Louisville, Kentucky.
“Our new products and floor plans demonstrate our ongoing commitment to innovation,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood will introduce new floor plans for the Storm, Southwind, Expedition, Discovery, Tioga DSL & Tioga Ranger DSL models. One example is the never-before- seen Storm 33Q which boasts an unrivaled interior design with innovative new features. Meanwhile, the coveted Bounder brand will be shown with a new diesel chassis offering.
Also of significance - the company’s high-line American Coach Division will show its first non-tag-axle model in over 3 years and debut an all new American Heritage floor plan with a class-leading 460 square feet of interior living space.
“We will unveil a new product in an emerging market segment – it’s something you do not want to miss,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc.
The company has a product launch event scheduled for 11:00AM on Tuesday, November 29 where the all-new coach and other exciting innovations will be revealed. The event will be held in Booth #3201.
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House