Fleetwood RV Introduces Excursion – A Compact Diesel Pusher
November 29, 2011Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (November 29, 2011) – Fleetwood RV, Inc., a leading producer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles, today unveiled an entirely new RV, re-inventing their Excursion brand.
“The 2013 Excursion gives buyers a choice in an emerging Class A diesel market, without compromising on luxury or function,” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV, Inc. This new, Class A diesel pusher -- the shortest of Fleetwood’s diesel offerings -- is just 33 feet long.
Great for entertaining, Excursion features a spacious galley design with polished volcanic series solid-surface countertops, glass-tile backsplash and enough space for an impressive buffet spread. With contemporary interior décor throughout, this RV features a residential style sectional transformer sofa and dinette within a large 30” deep flush- floor slide. The company’s innovative Hide-A-Loft option is also available for customers wanting more sleeping capacity without sacrificing additional floor plan space.
In the main cabin, an impressively engineered drop-down Sony 40" LCD Blu-ray® ready TV can be hidden away or prominently displayed. With a touch of a button, the TV lowers out of an overhead cabinet for a perfect viewing angle. The Excursion bedroom features a full-length mirrored wardrobe, an available washer/dryer, a walk-around island queen bed and an optional 32” Sony® LCD TV.
Excursion debuts with two contemporary interior decors, Manhattan Ebony & Tuscany Toffee, which both feature a trendy reversible bedspread. Beautiful, solid-wood cabinetry is available in a rich Classic Cognac and or refreshing Pearl White. Exterior graphics include: Copper Java, Cocoa Pearl, Gold Starfire and Platinum Frost.
For more information on all Fleetwood RV products, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House