Fleetwood RV Releases First Look at the 2016 Bounder
June 23, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Tuesday, June 23, 2015) – Fleetwood RV, a leading recreational vehicle manufacturer of Class A and Class C motorhomes, recently gave the retail market its first look at the 2016 Bounder. Introduced with an all-new transitional look, the 2016 Bounder includes many new stylish and innovative amenities as part of the model year change.
“The Bounder has an incredible history as one of America’s favorite motorhomes,” said Matt Buckman, director of Class A Gas motorhomes. “We recently introduced the all-new 2016 Bounder to celebrate the model’s 30th anniversary. To commemorate this historic milestone, the Bounder includes many design changes and new features that enhance the vehicle’s appearance, comfort and value.”
Significant new features to the 2016 Bounder, include: IllumaPlexTM Electronic Control System, a legless awning with LED lights and an optional overhead power Hide-A-LoftTMP2KTM.
Redesign features include an improved ergonomic dash with integrated camera & A/V monitors and co-pilot workstation and drawer; low-profile, durable and carpet-free “dog house” (engine shroud cover) with integrated cup holders; larger pass through storage bays; exterior graphics; front and rear cap designs; exterior LED lights and a new interior design.
Built on Fleetwood’s exclusive 3rd generation Power Platform® chassis, the 2016 Bounder has an increased 100 gallon fresh water holding tank and features true-style, aluminum side-swing cargo doors with redesigned luggage door latches. Construction methods feature Fleetwood’s exclusive F-21 Advantage construction and manufacturing technology, including some of the industry-leading advances such as Fleetwood’s Powerlock SystemTM & Powerframe precision – interlocking floors, walls and ceiling.
“The Bounder has always had positive name recognition,” added Buckman. “There are more Bounders on the road than any other motorhome in its price segment, and we expect the Bounder to continue to be an industry leader.”
The 2016 Bounder is available for preview at www.fleetwoodrv.com/Bounder.
For more information about Fleetwood RV products or becoming an authorized dealer, please visit fleetwoodrv.com or contact a member of our sales team at 800-854-1344.
About Fleetwood RV:
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Ind., Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group (ARG) company and a subsidiary of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV).
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House