Kyle Mccrary Appointed Vice President of American Coach
January 19, 2012Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (January 19, 2012) – American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV, Inc., today announced Kyle McCrary will join the company as Vice President. McCrary will report directly to CEO, John Draheim.
McCrary has more than 27 years of RV industry experience. He spent nearly 15 years at Bluebird and was later a sales manager for American Coach. Most recently, he was the Director of Luxury Motorized Product & Product Design at Newmar.
“I am delighted to welcome Kyle back to the American Coach family,” Draheim said. “This is an exciting time for American Coach – Kyle’s extensive knowledge in the luxury coach market, combined with his well-respected reputation among both dealers and consumers will be an invaluable asset to American Coach. I am confident we will see great things from Kyle and his team for many years to come.”
“American Coach has some of the most recognized brands in the luxury motor home business and it’s an honor to be able to lead the brand,” McCrary said. “The dedication American Coach has shown to its customers sets the bar in the motor home market and I look forward to being a part of such a strong brand.”
American Coach was founded over 20 years ago with the customer in mind and today strives to be good stewards of that customer-centric philosophy. This includes continued support of clubs and owner rallies with the best service in the motor home industry. The American Coach line-up includes American Revolution, American Tradition, American Eagle and American Heritage.
For more information about American Coach and its line of motor homes, call 1-800-854-1344 or visit www.americancoach.com.
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House