Fleetwood Discovery 37R To Be Featured In Motorhome Magazine
June 17, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (June 17, 2014) – The Fleetwood Discovery 37R will be the featured cover story in the July issue of MotorHome Magazine. A premium Class A diesel pusher, the 2015 Discovery offers a new floor plan with an innovative quad slide layout.
The key features and conveniences of the Discovery 37R will be reviewed in the MotorHome Magazine article, including the cockpit with its driver-centric dashboard, the split-bath layout as well as interior design features like the 24 x 24 porcelain tile floor, decorative backsplashes and solid-surface countertops. In summary, the review concludes the Discovery 37R is continuing the model’s legacy of offering luxury features at an exceptional value.
“We continually design new layouts for our motorhomes that fulfill our customers’ needs and dreams,” said Dave Denarola, Director of Sales-Western Region for Fleetwood RV. “The Discovery 37R not only features a unique layout and an abundance of luxury features, it also provides impressive power with a Freightliner® Power Bridge® Chassis and a Cummins® ISL 9 380 hp engine.”
Visit www.fleetwoodrv.com/discovery for more about the Discovery. For more information on Fleetwood RV, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House