Get your second wind.
Get your second wind.
If you want a great RV with a contemporary look and luxe feel, then Southwind is the perfect fit. Beautiful decorative elements include glass cabinet inserts, residential Tarkett® flooring, a full galley backsplash, undercarriage lighting and an exterior stainless steel accent package. But it’s not all about looks. Southwind also boasts fog lamps, two roof-mounted a/c units, an induction cooktop and a 40-inch exterior TV.
For 2020, we added solid surface tops to the living area, redesigned the fireplace wall and ceiling treatment, and removed as much carpet as possible—even in the slideouts.
If style is your middle name, then Southwind should be your RV.
6.8L Triton V10
460 lb ft Torque
Illumaplex® Touchscreen with App Control
Lighting & Climate Controls
Tank & Battery Monitoring
5,000-8,000 lbs Hitch Rating
500-800 lbs Tongue Weight
- • Five Limitless Floorplans to Choose From
- • Full-scale Luxury Gas Class A Motorhome
- • Three Interior Décor Choices
- • Three Cabinetry Options
- • Automotive Inspired Cockpit with Dual Monitors
- • Hide-A-Loft™ Drop Down Queen Bed
- • Residential Refrigerator w/2000W Pure Sine Inverter
- • Energy Management System
- • Full-Scale Luxury Gas Class A Motorhome
- • WiFiRangerTM Sky4 DC
- • Exterior 40” TV
- • Legless Power Patio Awnin
- • 22K - 26K Chassis Offerings (F/P Dependent)
- • Exterior Stainless Steel Accent Package
- • Optional Electric Power Cord Reel
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.