Items that cannot be addressed at a rally
Safety Related Exclusions
- Because we do not have fall protection available, our technicians will not be permitted to get on top of a motorhome roof at any time.
- Any repairs requiring lifting or jacking of the motorhome, or that would require a technician to work under a motorhome cannot be performed at a rally.
- Any other repair creating a safety risk for the technician at the discretion of the rally service supervisor
- Certain repairs of doors, windows or windshields
- Paint and body repairs
- Installation of accessories or after-market modifications
- Cosmetic repairs
- Water filters and/or maintenance items
- Any other repair that cannot be completed in the field at the discretion of the rally service supervisor. Chassis repairs will only be performed by and at the discretion of the chassis' manufacturer.
- Certain component repairs or adjustments may only be performed by and at the discretion of the component's supplier If you have any questions please see your service representative at the rally or event.
If you have any questions, please see your service representative at the rally.