Fleetwood RV Achieves Record Sales at Detroit Show
February 12, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (February 12, 2014) – Fleetwood RV and its dealer partner General RV recently achieved record sales at the Detroit Camper and RV Show, held February 5 – 9 in Novi, Michigan. The brand’s three most recognized and iconic models, Bounder, Discovery and Storm, drew excitement from those in attendance and contributed to the most Fleetwood motorhomes ever sold at this particular show.
The innovative floor plans offered on these models are key contributors to their sales success. The Bounder 35K remains a leader in the Class A gas segment with a meticulously designed layout that flows seamlessly from front to back. The ever-popular Discovery 40E floor plan was also a hit of the show which features a spacious galley design, an over-the-top pantry, and a pop-up 46" LED Sony® HDTV.
The Storm remains a top seller, resulting from its Crossover design, pioneered by Fleetwood and anchored by the Storm’s wide appeal to families. The Crossover style motorhome blends the best of both a Class-A and Class-C style coach with the company’s exclusive Hide-A-Loft drop-down bed and Bunk-Bed-n-Breakfast features.
“The Detroit show was a great success and we look to continue that success with our three key models, Discovery, Bounder and Storm,” said Lenny Razo, Fleetwood RV Director of Sales for the Eastern Region. “We are proud to be partners with General RV and excited to be teaming up with them again at three major upcoming shows.”
“Fleetwood’s products definitely resonated with the crowd at the Detroit Camper and RV Show,” said Bob Green, Director of Sales at General RV. “We’re looking forward to seeing equally strong support of these amazing models at the other shows we’ll be attending in February.”
Join Fleetwood RV and General RV at these future shows:
- The 46th Annual Chicago RV & Camping Show – February 12-16 – Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont
- Jacksonville RV Show – February 13- 16 – Jacksonville Equestrian Center, Jacksonville
- Utah Sportsmens Vacation & RV Show – February 13-16 – South Towne Expo Center, Sandy
About Fleetwood RV, Inc.
Fleetwood RV, Inc. (“Fleetwood RV” or the “Company”) is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The Company has one of the best and longest standing distribution networks in the industry and boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as American Coach and Bounder. Fleetwood RV is headquartered in Decatur, Ind., which is also its principal manufacturing location.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House