Fleetwood RV Introduces the F-21 Advantage at RVIA
December 02, 2014Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Decatur, Ind. – (December 2, 2014) – Fleetwood RV revealed its revolutionary F-21 Advantage at this year’s RVIA National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky. The F- 21 Advantage is an industry-leading approach to motorhome engineering, manufacturing and materials that exceeds the standard.
The “F” in F-21 stands for Fleetwood RV, the company that has more motorhomes on the road than any other brand, leading the way with processes that far surpass outdated, conventional motorhome construction. “21” stands for 21st-century motorhome materials and construction techniques.
The F-21 Advantage is demonstrated by 21 key proof points that deliver unique benefits to Fleetwood owners. While not all 21 proof points are found on every Fleetwood model, every Fleetwood motorhome, regardless of its class, features many or all of these points—bringing the latest in luxury class innovation and quality to the entire Fleetwood line.
F-21 Advantage proof points include features like the exclusive Five-Point Build System, which is used in Fleetwood’s manufacturing process to ensure greater durability. It is comprised of a jig-built steel structure bridge; precision jig-built, welded aluminum framing; vacu-bonded walls; interlocking ceiling wall and floor joints; and durable weather-resistant materials and coatings.
The F-21 Advantage proof points were on display at the RVIA show on many of the latest Fleetwood models, including the new 2016 Storm.
For more information on the F-21 Advantage, visit www.fleetwoodrv.com/F-21Advantage.
About Fleetwood RV
Fleetwood RV is a leading manufacturer of Class A and Class C recreational vehicles. The brand boasts some of the industry’s most recognized and iconic brand names such as Bounder, Discovery, Jamboree and Southwind. Headquartered and manufactured in Decatur, Indiana, Fleetwood RV is an Allied Recreation Group company and a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House