REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
November 25, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Alliance Coach Becomes First Dealer to Join New Parts Partner Program
DECATUR, IND. (November 25, 2015) – REV Recreation Group, a leading manufacturer of Fleetwood RV, American Coach, Holiday Rambler, and Monaco, today announced Alliance Coach as the first dealership to become a “Platinum Partner” as part of a new tiered dealer incentivized program rolled out by the REV Recreation Group, a division of REV Group Inc., Vehicles for Life.
In early September 2015, Joyce Arnold, AMP key account rep for REV Group, launched a comprehensive program that detailed tiered-incentives in exchange for a dealership commitment to carry REV Recreation Group’s genuine aftermarket OEM parts at their dealership locations.
Craig Biazo, national parts operations manager for REV Recreation Group stated, “this is an industry- leading partnership which ensures our dealers will not only receive incentives for their commitment to OEM genuine parts, but will also receive the benefit of support which can only be delivered by the RV manufacturer.”
Commitment levels are: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
“We are proud to be the first dealership to become a “Platinum Partner,” said Alan Shapiro, president of Alliance Coach. “Through this unique program each partner focuses on what they do best. Shared resources and technical tribal knowledge provide a huge win to our mutual coach owner.”
For more information about REV Recreation Group’s Genuine Aftermarket Parts Program or to become a Dealer Partner, please contact our parts team at 800.591.0628.
To view genuine OEM products available through Alliance Coach, visit Alliance Coach’s Online Parts Catalog at: http://www.rvlifestyles.com/.
About REV Recreation Group:
REV Recreation Group is a division of REV, a +$1.7 billion manufacturer comprised of industry-leading, “Vehicles for LifeTM,” brands serving Commercial, Fire & Emergency and Recreational vehicle markets. REV Recreation Group includes the iconic brands of Fleetwood, American Coach, Monaco and Holiday Rambler who manufacture high-quality motorized recreational vehicles. REV Recreation Group is headquartered in Decatur, Indiana.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House