Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
June 03, 2016Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Five-day Decatur, Ind., event features factory tour, product seminars and more
DECATUR, Ind. — June 2, 2016 — Fleetwood RV welcomes “home” motor coach owners during the 8th Annual Fleetwood RV National Rally in Decatur, Ind., where every Fleetwood RV journey begins. The five-day rally is slated for June 8-12 at Bellmont High School in Decatur. Rally attendees can look forward to exclusive Fleetwood facility tours at the REV Recreation Group campus, as well as a long list of activities at the Bellmont High School campsite and throughout the Decatur area.
In addition to the June 11 factory tour, which will be organized in groups of 15, the rally registration fee ($80 for two people/unit, or $65 for one person/unit) includes four nights of dry camping, sponsored meals, vendor demonstrations, motorhome seminars, aftermarket parts and of course, lively entertainment. Fleetwood RV owners will also get a sneak peek of Fleetwood’s new 2017 products, plus access to REV’s sales, service and product development teams. The 2017 product line will be sure to impress with the introduction of the all-new Discovery LXE Class A Diesel and the launch of the all-new Class C Jamboree. The display will be open to public from 2-5 p.m. Saturday, June, 11.
Among the fun planned, Fleetwood owners can golf at Cross Creek Golf Course, enjoy an ice cream social, dance to live music, relax around the big screen and enjoy a guided Decatur Sculpture Tour, hosted by the North Adams Art Council, followed by wine tasting and social hour with local and national sculpture artists.
About 450 people are expected to attend the rally, which is supported by the Fleetwood Motorhome Association. Rally registrations are closed at this time, however, rally passes are available for $25 for those not camping. Rally passes will allow access to seminars, meals, vendors and the motor home display as well as entertainment.
Just the seminar lineup is worth the trip to Decatur. Among the info-packed sessions:
- Understanding, monitoring and protecting your RV electrical system
- Mastering your RV’s electronics
- Checking for RV weight and tire safety
- Knowing your chassis
- Maximizing your Aqua-Hot system
- Maintaining and operating your Onan generator
- Creating a safe RV experience — “What to Know Before you Tow”
- Documenting your road trip
- Revolutionizing the way you wash, wax and protect your coach, including how to remove bugs without a ladder!
And for owners new to the motor coach industry, Fleetwood offers a special first-timer session! Meanwhile, owners new and old can pick the brains of REV’s service technicians on repair and maintenance during an open-forum Q&A session.
Fleetwood RV/American Coach will provide on-site, emergency-service support for customers who submitted a request for service in advance by May 14. (Requests for service made after this date or during the rally will be honored on a space-available basis.) Each request is limited to two functional items per coach. Labor is free, compliments of REV RV Group. Additionally, any component still under warranty will be replaced at no cost to the retail customer. Components no longer covered by warranty can be purchased at special rally pricing.
Suzy Fletcher, event coordinator, says this is the second straight year the roving rally has been held in Decatur. Past locations included Du Quoin, Illinois; Pueblo, Colorado; Gillette, Wyoming, and Shawnee, Oklahoma. Next year’s rally might be held out West. “We’ve taken some suggestions from customers, and it looks like the West is coming out the favorite,” Fletcher said.
For complete rally details, visit fleetwoodrv.com/mhevent.
About REV Recreation Group
REV Group, Inc., formerly Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), is a +$2 billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands serving recreation, commercial, fire and emergency markets. Within the commercial division, REV offers a full lineup of buses, sweepers, terminal trucks and mobility conversion vehicles. The emergency division offers a complete line of fire apparatus and ambulance vehicles. Within the recreational vehicle division, the company produces motorized RVs under several of the industry's most iconic brands. For more information about the company, visit revgroup.com.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Annual Fleetwood Rally to Showcase 2017 Product
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NEV.
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Fleetwood RV Highlights 2015 Louisville Display
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center
- Excitement Surrounds Iconic Fleetwood Pace Arrow, Elkhart Open House Debut
- Fleetwood RV to Unveil New Product at Elkhart Open House