Pace Arrow LXE
Be free to go farther.
Be free to go farther.
When it comes to full-size diesel luxury coupled with value, Pace Arrow LXE can’t be beat. Here you get Fleetwood’s custom Freedom Bridge™ chassis, an on-demand tankless water heater, 105-gallon fresh water holding tank, 100-gallon fuel capacity and 100w standard solar panel. Plus, it boasts industry-leading pass-through storage.
We refreshed the looks of Pace Arrow LXE quite a bit for 2020—including updated furniture, exterior graphics and paint colors, three new interior décor packages and three new cabinetry options. The kitchen now features an expanded galley window and Whirlpool® residential appliances, including a 36-inch side-by-side refrigerator with in-door ice and water.
If you want to escape from it all, then Pace Arrow LXE hits the bullseye.
Cummins ISB 6.7L
700 lb ft Torque
Illumaplex® Touchscreen with App Control
Lighting & Climate Controls
Tank & Battery Monitoring
Freedom Bridge® Chassis
10,000 lbs Hitch Rating
1,000 lbs Tongue Weight
- • Four Limitless Floorplans to Choose From
- • Full-Scale Luxury Diesel Class A Motorhome
- • Three Interior Décor Choices
- • Three Cabinetry Options
- • Villa Furniture
- • Automotive Inspired Cockpit with Digital Dash
- • Hide-A-LoftTM Drop Down Queen Bed
- • Energy Management System
- • Residential Appliances
- • Articulating Bed
- • Freedom Bridge Platform
- • Full-Body Value Priced Luxury Diesel
- • 340HP Cummins® w/Allison 2500 Transmission
- • 100 Gallon Fuel Tank
- • Hand-laid Composite Tile Flooring
- • All LED Exterior Lights
- • 15,000 BTU Roof A/C’s (2)
- • 40” Exterior TV w/Soundbar
- • On-demand Water Heater
- • Industry Leading Pass-Through Storage
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.