Ride Like the Wind
Ride Like the Wind
What’s the best thing about RV travel? Choice. That’s why the all-new 2019 Southwind is Fleetwood’s answer to the age-old question, “Where to next?” With two new floorplans giving you five luxurious options, you can travel just the way you like, whether that’s more time inside at the automotive inspired cockpit with dual monitors or outdoors under the legless power patio awning—right next to your 40” exterior TV. Taking your choices even further, you can always opt for the Technology Package that gives this Class A Gas a 160-watt solar panel, the Mobile Eye collision avoidance system, an upgraded Kenwood® stereo, and more. The choice is yours.
6.8L Triton V10
460 lb ft Torque
80 Gallon Fuel Capacity
100 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
58-90 Gallon Grey Water Holding Tank
Power Bridge® Bridge Chassis
5,000-8,000 lbs Hitch Rating
500-800 lbs Tongue Weight
Features & Specs
- • Luxury gas Class A motorhome
- • Two new floorplans for model year 2019
- • Legless power patio awning
- • Automotive inspired cockpit with dual monitors
- • Illumaplex® electronics house electronics system
- • Residential refrigerator w/2000W Pure Sine inverter
- • Chrome exterior appointments
- • Electric power cord reel
- • Extended luggage door heights
- • Exterior 40” TV
- • Increased chassis size from 22K to 24K (37F)
- • New for model year 2019 exterior graphics, paint colors and chrome front grille
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.