Frontier Wins Top Honors
We’re proud to announce that our 2022 Fleetwood Frontier recently won three big industry honors: Top RV Debut from RV Business, RV Pro Best New Model from RV Pro Magazine and RV News 2022 Type A Diesel of the Year.
Called a “shining example” of “more for less,” the 2022 Frontier combines horsepower-heft and smooth handling with all the safety features and modern comforts you need from a home on the road. Some of the key features of this award-winning, Class A diesel RV include:
- Command the road with a Cummins®, 6.7L, 340HP Engine feat. 700 lb/ft torque
- 100-gallon fuel tank for a road trip with less stops
- A safer driving experience courtesy of the DriveTech / Optiview™ display and control system
- Legless electric patio awning w/ LED lighting and motion sensor to retract
- Reliable hot water when you need it thanks to the Aqua-hot® 250D compact heating unit
- Luxury living cabin features like a spacious bed, fireplace, and fiberglass shower
- Optional add-ons including a KING universal satellite system, Hide-A-Loft Electric Drop Down Bed with TV, full bay 90” slide-out tray, and more
- Exclusive Adap-table® Dinette included in the 36SS floorplan
It also looks pretty good, too. As RV Pro Magazine explained, “This is not a coach for the introvert; the Frontier’s cap design and graphics make it stand out big time among the competition.”
Read the complete RV Pro Magazine write-up here, then learn more about the award-winning 2022 Fleetwood Frontier.
Most Popular Blogs
The early bird gets to roam
Start planning your Spring RV trip now When you […]