Exploration with An Upgrade
Exploration With An Upgrade
The Discovery LXE is Fleetwood RV’s most luxurious Class A Diesel Motorhome. For 2019, we take luxury to the next level. Before even going inside you’ll find an integrated roofline Girard® patio awning and exterior entertainment center with a 48” LED TV. Inside you’re greeted by residential polished porcelain tile, front zone heated flooring, and beautiful Villa® comfort-fit residential style furniture. Opt for the Technology Package on this Class A Diesel, and you’ll get numerous advancements, like a 160-watt solar panel and the Mobile Eye collision avoidance system. It is easy to see why this ultramodern Class A Diesel has been one of the best-selling Class A Diesel motorhomes for over 20 years.
Cummins ISL 9L
1,150-1,250 lb ft Torque
100 Gallon Fuel Capacity
100 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
75 Gallon Grey Water Holding Tank
Power Bridge® Bridge Chassis
10,000-15,000 lbs Hitch Rating
1,000-1,500 lbs Tongue Weight
- • 380HP Cummins w/Allison 3000 transmission (40’ floorplans)
- • 450HP Cummins w/Allison 3000 transmission(44’ floorplans)
- • Power Bridge® chassis V-Ride rear suspension
- • 10K/lb tow receiver (40’ floorplans)
- • 15K/lb tow receiver (44’ floorplans)
- • Manual front lower gen slide for 8.0QD generator
- • Integrated roofline Girard® Patio Awning
- • Wineguard in-motion Satellite System
- • Aqua-Hot® heating system
- • Exterior entertainment center with 48” TV & soundbar
- • Residential refrigerator w/2800W Pure Sine inverter
- • Fischer Paykal drawer style dishwasher
- • Flush mount induction cooktop
- • Residential polished porcelain tile throughout
- • Front zone heated tile flooring
- • HG solid hardwood cabinetry throughout
- • Soft-touch ceiling w/quiet cool AC interface
- • Firefly house electronics command controls
- • In-dash 10” touch-screen w/navigation
- • Bose® soundbar w/Bluetooth®
- • Six-way heated power driver and passenger cockpit seating
- • Villa comfort-fit residential style furniture
- • Molded fiberglass roof
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.