Luxury is what defines Discovery LXE. It starts with the Freedom Bridge™ platform and a digital dash with push button start and dual monitors. Beauty meets convenience with Roadwire® front seats, porcelain floors and a Whirlpool® dishwasher.
We even managed to take Discovery LXE up a notch in 2020. Two new floorplans maximize the length to 44 feet, where you enjoy independent suspension, 450 horsepower and a 15,000-pound towing capacity. And you can add a second full bay 90-inch slide-out tray or Hide-A-Loft™ twin bed to any of our floorplans.
Comfort, luxury, convenience, space—Discovery LXE simply checks all the boxes.
Cummins ISL 9L
1,150-1,250 lb ft Torque
Firefly Multiplex Touchscreen with App Control
Lighting & Climate Controls
Tank & Battery Monitoring
Freedom Bridge® Chassis
10,000-15,000 lbs Hitch Rating
1,000-1,500 lbs Tongue Weight
- • Five Incredible Floorplans to Choose From
- • Full-Scale Luxury Class A Diesel Motorhome
- • Three Interior Décor Choices
- • Three Cabinetry Options
- • Hide-A-Loft™ Drop Down Twin Bed
- • Whirlpool® Refrigerator with Water & Ice In-door
- • Articulating Bed
- • Front Tile Floor Heat
- • Recessed Induction Cooktop
- • Motion Power Lounge with USB in cupholders
- • Auto LED Headlights
- • All New Transmission Control System
- • Push Button Start w/Key Fob
- • Fully Integrated Smart Wheel Controls
- • FCCC Digital Dash
- • Suspended Accelerator and Brake Pedals
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.